Feeling tired in the morning? For some unfortunate people, this early morning “fogginess” can take several hours to clear up. If you’re feeling hopelessly tired in the morning, here are some tips to help you wake up fast so you can get on with the day. We called it the morning immune booster and the solution for it is very easy, tasty, and super antioxidant.
The Night Before
You should avoid coffee, red wine, and chocolate. It was scientifically shown to bother your sleep more compared to any other food.
They upset your intestines in such a way that you will wake up constantly or have a very light sleep that doesn’t recharge you at all.
Don’t eat dinner right before bed
A lot of people run home after work, cook up some dinner and then eat it and go straight to bed. This is a very bad habit. The process of digestion takes a while and you do not want to be laying down right after you had a big meal.
Try to leave a few hours in between your bedtime and your dinner and see how you feel the next day.
Keep the window open
One of the best things you can do for your health in general and your sleep in specific is to keep your window slightly open during the night.
In the morning
And finally what you need to wake up fresh and alert is:
- Take a medium glass jar, grate
- 3 tablespoon of Ginger: Great for upset tummy, chills, colds, flu, fever, and its anti-inflammatory qualities. Super high in antioxidants.
- 2 tablespoons of turmeric (turmeric root powder if you can’t find a fresh one): Turmeric is known as one of nature’s most powerful healers.
- 3 big cloves of garlic: Naturally antimicrobial, both antiviral and antibacterial, great for colds, flu, and upper respiratory infections.
- Juice of 1 lemon: Cleansing, great for colds, high in vitamin C, soothes a sore throat.
Mix it all together in the jar and keep it in the fridge.
Take a teaspoon full of the wake-up mixture and blend it in a glass with cool water on an empty stomach, because it has a lot of health benefits as serving to wake you up. The water mixed with grated roots will kick start your metabolism and you will wake up faster and feel more alert.
Conclusion on morning immune booster
Each of these tips works. I have tried it on myself and my friends. And the great thing is that the more of these tips you apply the fresher you will feel when you wake up. Try them for yourself and stay healthy and alert.